Basic requirements for folding
1. Select the appropriate saw blade according to the design requirements of the equipment.
2. The equipment should be equipped with safety protection devices, such as: protective cover, power brake, overload protection.
3. Have professional operators to install and use, and wear labor clothing, wearing protective glasses, earmuffs and so on.
4. Operators can not bring gloves, long hair should be placed in the work cap, and pay attention to the tie and cuffs to prevent danger.
5. Keep away from fire and humid environments.
Folding installation requirements
1, the device in good condition, no deformation of the spindle, no diameter jump, fixed installation, no vibration and so on.
2, check the saw blade for damage, tooth is complete, whether the smoothness of the saw blade, and whether there are other abnormalities to ensure the use of safety.
3, when assembling, determine the direction of the saw blade arrows and the direction of rotation of the equipment spindle.
4, saw blade installation to keep the axis, chuck and flange cleaning, flange diameter and saw the same diameter, to ensure that the flange and the blade closely together, installed positioning pin, tighten the nut. The size of the flange should be appropriate, the diameter should not be less than 1/3 of the diameter of the blade.
5, before the start of the equipment to ensure the safety of the case, a single operation equipment, jogging, check the equipment is correct, whether the vibration, saw the first set aside after a few minutes, no slip, swing or beating normal jobs.